Open to all individuals who share the vision of the organization regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, age, ability, religion or orientation. Membership fee is $20 per adult, $15 per youth/senior or $25 per family, annually. Volunteers are welcome, and community support is encouraged, as we strive to bridge and increase intercultural understanding.
- Individuals gain access to programs, tools and resources for personal and professional development.
- Families gain access to trips, workshops and events that promote Black culture, history and excellence.
- Students earn volunteers hours, reference letters and post-secondary scholarship opportunities.
- Youth and adults gain mentorship and career building support.
- Entrepreneurs gain access to networks that allow them to gather, connect, share and grow.
- All members have opportunities for leadership development and civic engagement.
- All members have the opportunity to vote at the annual general meeting and sit on a committee.
Interested in joining us? Download the pdf form below and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org (more contact information in link below).