What we offer
- Culturally relevant Mental Health Education and Counselling support programs for Black youth and families.
- Financial Literacy program to help families on a journey to financial wellness.
- Educational programs for the entire family that teach, share and honour Black history.
- Food Security program for members of the African, Black & Caribbean community who are low income/experiencing a food need.
- Presentations and Workshops to educate about racial prejudice & bias to reduce discrimination.
- Annual scholarship program and more!